The Vector Zipper Singlet features luxuriously smooth, rubbery, skin-tight fabric with great stretch and recovery, with an extra-soft fleece feel on the inside for comfort. The base color is black with the pouch and side panels in contrasting feti...
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Supplier Name: Cellblock 13
The Vector Zipper Singlet features luxuriously smooth, rubbery, skin-tight fabric with great stretch and recovery, with an extra-soft fleece feel on the inside for comfort. The base color is black with the pouch and side panels in contrasting fetish colors. The visual is stunning and even more so when the easy access vertical zipper in the back is unzipped.
Note: This garment is meant to be worn tight. Guys with larger legs/butt/thighs should order one size up.
- Designer Features: Rubber-look fabric; contrast color pouch and side panels; functional vertical zipper in back
- Pouch: Single-ply, contoured with rubber-look panel in the center and trim on the sides.
- Fabric Content: 50% Polyurethane, 42% Polyester 8% Spandex
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Do not bleach, do not iron and do not dry clean.
- Designed in Los Angeles. Imported.
Small 29-30 (inches)
Since it’s beginnings, Timoteo has grown to become one of the most recognized global menswear brands. The line is offered at brick and mortar retailers on six continents and in nearly every country via Timoteo.net. Timoteo has also gained recognition for its advertising campaigns and video content, helping to launch the careers of some of today’s top models and photographers.
It is through dedication to core company values and it’s innovative and provocative marketing content that Timoteo continues to expand and grow to prominence among the many men’s fashion labels available to consumers.
In 2012, the Timoteo fashion company launched its new label, CellBlock 13. Created and designed by Timoteo, CellBlock 13 is the go to brand for FASHION MEETS FETISH and people all over the world count CellBlock 13 as the one place to find the latest in 'gear'.